Procedures for obtaining access to the facility
Prerequisites for becoming KMF users:
- To use the facility, applicant(s) must attend the chemical safety training course offered by the MSU Office of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS). For more information, please contact EHS at (517)-355-0153.
- To use the scanning electron microscopes in the facility, applicant(s) should complete a SEM training course such as the one offered by the College of Natural Science through the Center for Advanced Microscopy.
Procedures for becoming a KMF user:
- Complete a KMF Application form, have it signed by your advisor.
- Contact KMF Admin to arrange a cleanroom training session
- After the cleanroom training, the new user will be granted access to the facility
- Equipment training will be offered on an as-needed basis.
Procedures for requesting service:
- Submit a Service Request form.
- Write a detailed proposal/job description for the service.
- Please note that service will be provided only when time permits