New User Training
Applicants must go through training in order to become qualified users.
KMF offers following trainings
- Cleanroom training - for cleanroom protocols and rules.
- Equipment training - for proper and safe operation of KMF equipment
- Site specific safety training - for safety issues related to working inside KMF.
Required trainings offered by MSU
- Chemical safety training courses are offered by the
MSU Office of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS), and all
KMF users are required to take the training. For information, please contact
MSU EHS at (517)-355-0153.
- Courses for electron microscopies (SEM, TEM, and EDS) are
offered by by the College of Natural Science through the Center for Advanced
Microscopy. For information, please contact